A portrait of the client
1. Who is your client, what does he do, what his position is, what is his name?
2. What’s his story? What was he doing before he was in trouble?
3. What do they want to do with what they want to see your clients?
4. What are your clients, what they are happy about, what makes them feel like they’re wrath their anger, what are they afraid of?
5. What are your clients who consider it important in life, in work?
6. Who’s your priority client?
7. What is the market size for this portrait of the client?
The problem (pain) of the client
8. What pain does the client make to seek and spend money?
9. How can a client solve the problem already without you?
10. Does this pain really sound like pain?
11. is it really a client’s pain, not your pain?
12. do you know that this is what a client does have, or is it just you?
13. What does a client really want?
14. What else does a client have “pain, even if he already uses your decision?
15. What’s your current client problem?
16. How can a client solve his problem without you, than you can be replaced?
17. is the client spending money already on solving the current problem?
18. which questions do you ask clients more often?
19. What are the most frequent of clients, fears, stereotypes and objections?
Product, your value
20. What are you selling? Why and what situation are they buying?
21. What exactly is your sentence “clinging clients more powerful than customers buy our product?
22. What is your unique trade offer for a client?
23. How can you call it a short and epro to name your value for a client?
24. How do we not get the value through you: “we will do… and through the client: “you get…?
25. What can you write on your card to explain to the client immediately?
26. Why is the client happy after receiving your product?
27. With the simple and understandable for the client can be compared to your value? “phone is like a radio, but both sides hear each other, “robot vacuum cleaner is like a housekeeper, but she doesn’t have to leave her keys.
28. Can you at least estimate how much money saved for your clients or helped earn extra money?
29. Compare the goods or service with analogues? Honestly, show the advantages and disadvantages.
30. Who are the main competitors for your client budget?
Product production technology
31. Out of what raw materials and materials are produced? Do you use unique materials?
32. Where, who and how is he made?
33. How does the product store in the warehouse?
34. Specify those details and details in products or services that can be judged on impeccable quality.
35. Tell me how the product works? What parts is it consisting of?
36. What is the product principle?
37. What is your advantage of production of production before competitors?
38. do you have manual production of certain elements?
39. on what equipment do you work for?
Technology service technology
40. Sign on steps or logically components of your service. 41. What is done at every stage? The result of each phase?
42. How many people are taken at every stage?
43. How long does every stage last?
Client service (client experience)
44. Is there a concept of “light entrance or a free first step for the client?
45. Describe the basic stages of work with the client from the first message to receiving you money and performing works.
46. Tell me how you accompany your client after purchasing.
47. Describe the most successful stocks you’ve performed.
48. Are you giving your clients gifts and in what case?
49. Describe your delivery, transporting the goods?
50. Has the loyalty program been implemented in your Company (maps, navigational discounts, bonus points, gifts, etc.)?
51. Tell us about the financial conditions of work (prepaid, installment, postponement of first payments, cash loans, discounts, goods for sale, Ransom of nonliquid, etc.).
52. How do you collect feedback from the clients?
53. How do you control the quality of the products provided by the service?
54. How do you work with the claims and the advertisements?
55. Formulate 3 – 5 “non – grocery reasons why objectively buy from you, not competitors.
56. How is operation and use of the client? Is there any cycle at this stage or any negative or negative moments?
57. Need you recycle the product and whatnot, what can be said about the stage after the use?
58. What can you say about the shelves, the shopping hall or the site?
59. How does the package look and additional materials that go with the basic goods or services (instructions, booklets, spare parts, gifts, reports etc.)?
60. Show me and tell about your office (shop, restaurant, shouum)?
61. Do you have your own modest transport?
62. Can you show the gift – based souvenir products?
63. Show the site and all advertising materials of the company.
64. Do you have your own internal website, journal, newsletter?
Forensics (team advantage)
65. Do you have secrets, know – how and nuances, unique technologies and techniques that no one uses anymore?
66. Do you work unique, the only ones in a kind of specialist?
67. Do you have any rewards and regalities? ( awards, ratings, grounds, medals, cups, thank you)?
68. Which companies or company are publishing (expert comments, interviews, jury in tv shows, columns, articles)?
69. Are books sold by the key people of your company?
70. Does the licensee, authorisation and certification company that corroborates qualifications?
71. Is the company member of associations, guild and other professional associations?
72. Does the company own registered patents and copyrights at its own design?
73. Whether your company is organizing significant professional events (exhibitions, conferences, schools, seminars, road show, presentation, ceremony).
74. How is this strong your team that can’t be replicated?
75. What are your partners, your suppliers and contractors?
76. What’s special about your crew S culture?
77. Do you have your own software and your software?
78. Whether the company has entered into automation of business (crm, Erp, kpi, Bi).
79. What’s the name of the company? Why did you choose that name?
80. Give some formulations of the scope of activity.
81. Cut your business in directions of goods and services.
82. Cut your business through client categories.
83. Cut your business by region and country.
84. Cut your business through sales channels.
85. As the idea has come, what brings you to this business, tell the story of the company of the steps and development Mills.
Figures, facts and indicators of business
86. What are your business numbers: turnover and profit?
87. What are your business numbers: The number of goods in the assortment?
88. What are your business numbers: The number of sold units?
89. What are your business numbers: Number of employees (established, contractual)?
90. What are your business numbers: The number of clients?
91. What are your business numbers: The number of offices, franchise?
92. What are your business numbers: The number of visitors of the site, the blog viewers, etc.?
93. What digits of the scale you can provide in example (kilometers of wires, litres of the drinking, tons of raw materials, millions of man – hours, thousands of miles of flight, hundreds of sketches, source terabytes)?
94. What time digits you can give in example (time of installation and installation, time of production, time of guarantee, time of response to the application, period of estimation of estimates, time of delivery of a taxi or pizza)?
95. Number of reviews on and especially on the resources.
96. Percentage of permanent clients and clients who have come upon recommendation in the overall framework of the proceeds.
Briefcase and meaningful projects
97. Do you have clients – stars (people and organizations)? 98. Describe your most expensive project.
99. Describe your most ambitious project.
100. Describe the most famous project.
101. Describe the most unusual project.
102. Describe the most difficult project.
103. Have you cooperated with any state structures?
104. What does the organizational structure look like?
105. How many people work in every department?
106. How does a pattern of interaction with a client (who and how to work on a client who communicate with a client who is involved in the project and in what stages)?
107. What requirement are you making to employees (certification, licences, vocational education, physical training, age, ethical principles)?
108. How does your company develop and train its employees?
109. Which traditions and rules exist in your company?
110. Do you have your own security service?
111. Who are the key people in the company (names, posts)?
112. Give a brief reference about each key person of your Company (biography, experience, familiar projects and customers).
The main faces of the company
113. Who is the person or persons of the company (founders, Top menjijment)?
114. Where’s the originally from?
115. Your family status?
116. Ancestors and Rod (family matter)?
117: Education (general and special training).
118. Career (experience in this field and other areas)?
119. Who is the teacher (famous master)?
120. Your personal awards and achievements (including unprofessional).
121. Your hobbies and hobbies.
122. Your other business and projects.
123. Do you participate in any way in social, cultural and political life?
124. Do you do any charity?
125. Whether the degree is a degree, publication and does scientific teaching.